Online scavenger hunt
It wouldn’t be Christmas without a scavenger hunt of some sort! All University of Leicester students are welcome to take part in our Online Scavenger Hunt.
With clues released over twelve days this month, if you work out all the clues correctly (or the most correctly if not all) you will be entered into a prize draw to possibly win a £100 e-gift Amazon voucher!
How to enter
- Starting from Friday 11 December, for twelve consecutive days a new clue will be added to this page and on Leicester Student Life Instagram at 10am for you to try and work out.
- You have until 3pm each day to work out the clue released.
- You will need to submit your answer for that day by 3pm the latest on our online answer form each day.
- On Tuesday 22 December at 3pm, all your answers to your clues will be added up if correct and those who have answered them all correctly will be entered into a prize draw.
- The winner will either be the student who has the all (or most) of the answers correctly. If there is more than on student with the same number of correct answers then the winner will be chosen at random.
- On Tuesday 22 December at 4pm on our Leicester Student Life Instagram and on the competition webpage the winner's name will be announced.
- The winner will be contacted via email with the £100 e-gift Amazon voucher to spend away!
Remaining clues released!
Saturday 19 December (clue 9): Helen Bevins from Marketing and Communications (video)
Sunday 20 December (clue 10): Audrey Chan from Student Support (video)
Monday 21 December (clue 11): I am orange, circular and sometimes have a face. What am I?
Tuesday 22 December (final clue): Ros Henwood from the Chaplaincy brings you your final clue! (video)
You've got between 10am and 3pm each day to send us your answer for that day's clue on the online answer form.
For full terms and conditions, see below:
- The promoter is: University of Leicester whose registered office is at University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH
- The winner will receive a £100 e-gift Amazon voucher (valid for ten years).
- Entrants must be current University of Leicester students.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over on the competition closing date.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on this competition page.
- Start date and closing date for each competition is detailed below. After these dates no further entries to the competitions will be permitted.
|Part of competition||Key dates and times|
|Competition begins||Friday 11 December, 10.00am|
|Competition closes||Tuesday 22 December, 3.00pm|
|Winner announced||Tuesday 22 December, 4.00pm|
|Daily clues||Clue released||Deadline to submit answer|
|Clue 1||Friday 11 December, 10.00am||Friday 11 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 2||Saturday 12 December, 10.00am||Saturday 12 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 3||Sunday 13 December, 10.00am||Sunday 13 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 4||Monday 14 December, 10.00am||Monday 14 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 5||Tuesday 15 December, 10.00am||Tuesday 15 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 6||Wednesday 16 December, 10.00am||Wednesday 16 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 7||Thursday 17 December, 10.00am||Thursday 17 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 8||Friday 18 December, 10.00am||Friday 18 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 9||Saturday 19 December, 10.00am||Saturday 19 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 10||Sunday 20 December, 10.00am||Sunday 20 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 11||Monday 21 December, 10.00am||Monday 21 December, 3.00pm|
|Clue 12||Tuesday 22 December, 10.00am||Tuesday 22 December, 3.00pm|