Working closely with the Standing Together team, the Centre for Hate Studies have developed a suite of free training modules on various aspects of Hate Crime. These can be accessed by anyone through registering for an account on their website.
Standing Together are also developing other training modules including:
- Standing Together for Community – information and guidance to help encourage being an active bystander
- Sexual Violence Myths and Misconceptions – leading on from our recent ‘Let’s Talk about Sexual Violence’ exhibition
- Having Sensitive Conversations – information around receiving disclosures of mental health and other incidents
- Standing Together Awareness – general information about Standing Together and our activities
- For more information about the above training, or to book in a session for your department/team/colleagues, please email Liz Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org.