Marriage and civil partnership
The University strives to provide a supportive environment for staff who are seeking to balance responsibilities within their personal and working lives. The University provides a range of supportive policies and procedures which aim to support a positive work-life balance including:
- Adoption Leave
- Carers and Parents Network
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Study and Training Leave
- Flexible Working
- Leave of Absence
- Personal Relationships- Guidance for staff to manage any personal relationships in the workplace.
- Shared Parental Leave- Information on the rights and entitlements for staff wishing to take shared parental leave.
- Social Media- Information to help staff understand the boundaries of social networking in relation to their employment.
- Time Off for Dependants- Members of staff may be able to take a short amount of unpaid time off to deal with specific circumstances involving a dependant.
- Time Off for Medical Appointments- Find out what to do if you need to take time off work to attend an appointment