You’re disabled under the Equality Act 2010 if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a ‘substantial’ and ‘long-term’ negative effect on your ability to do normal daily activities.
- University of Leicester Staff Disability Forum
- AccessAbility Centre – student support
- AccessAble (formerly DisabledGo)
- Disability Confident
- Carers and Parents Network
- Access to Work Scheme (government funded scheme that can provide practical and financial support for people who have a disability or long term physical or mental health condition, to overcome workplace barriers.)