- To consider and discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the University and the actions members might take to best position the University for the future.
- To share best practice across the institution with the intention of maximising institutional performance in in research, learning, culture and environment.
- To provide a forum for cross departmental and divisional communication and discussion.
- To provide a forum to identify and agree departmental, divisional and portfolio responsibilities for maximising institutional performance.
- To consider and address the potential equal opportunity impacts of decisions made (in accordance with the ‘due regard’ provisions of the Equality Act 2010).
Reports to: University Leadership Team (ULT)
Meets: Monthly plus two away days each year
Secretariat: Division of Policy, Planning and Change