Standing Together against Sexual Violence and Harassment
We are committed to ensuring that all students, staff and visitors feel safe on our campus. Incidents of sexual violence and sexual harassment occur across all areas of society, including on University campuses, and it is vital that we take proactive steps to tackle this behaviour when it arises.
The work on sexual violence has encompassed a wide range of activities including:
- HeForShe ideathons – taking suggestions on how to tackle gender-based violence, and making some a reality
- The Sport and Active Life ‘Be The Influence’ campaign
- Awareness campaigns such as White Ribbon (tackling violence against women and girls) and Sexual Abuse and Sexual Violence Awareness Week
- An overhaul of our policies and procedures
- The continued support for our own Drinkaware Crew team on O2 student nights
- And many more...
If you need more information, please contact: email@example.com, 0116 223 1185