Working with us
University contracts are attractive as they are relatively stable organisations that pay their invoices on time, and a major university like Leicester would be a high profile client to be referenced when endeavouring to win other contracts across the public and private sector.
- Our supplier payment performance data
- No Purchase Order, No Pay Policy – FAQs and current exemptions list (PDF, 132kb)
SME-friendly procurement policy
We ensure that our procurement processes do not create unnecessary barriers for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), which may deter or inhibit them when our contract opportunities are advertised.
We encourage consideration of the benefits of including a local supplier when inviting quotations for contracts with a total value of between £10,000 and £24,999. The regulations require all contracts with a total value of more than £50,000 to be tendered using the Delta e-tendering system.
- More about our procurement regulations (PDF, 653kb)
- Register on our e-tendering system (Delta)
- See our current contract list for potential contract and sub-contract opportunities (Excel, 60.5kb)
- Anthony Midgley - Category Manager: Laboratory and Medical
- Lucy Elms - Category Manager: Estates
- Naomi Nortey - Category Manager: IT and Telecoms
- Stewart Brewer - Category Manager: Professional Services
+44 (0)116 252 2027