We will develop environmentally sensitive, digitally-enabled and world-class campus facilities that will be envied and emulated on a national and international scale.
- We will adopt a ‘digital by default’ approach, investing in and sustaining a digital infrastructure that enables our research, enterprise and learning to flourish. We will transform our processes to create an efficient, personalised environment for our students.
- We will grow in a sustainable, intelligent and balanced way, helping all disciplines to develop an academic portfolio that best expresses their strengths and opportunities.
- We will make every effort – and use every available means – to share the outcomes of our interdisciplinary research, enterprise and learning with the broader public.
- We will implement modern business practices, with integrated processes and systems that are monitored and measured for their effectiveness in the delivery of our services and our mission.
- We will provide a welcoming, high-quality campus that prioritises pedestrians over vehicles and focuses on the public realm.
- We will reduce our carbon emissions and consumption of utilities through a continued focus on environmental sustainability.