Module code: MN7583
Employee relations occur whenever people work. Given the diversity of work and organisational contexts this means that there is also a diversity of employee relations practices. In this module you will examine the field of employee relations in contemporary industrialised society.
- Theory and context of employee relations
- Parties involved in the employment relationship
- Practices of collective bargaining, the pay function and the processes of employee participation and involvement
- Patterns of discrimination, and the implications for managing diverse workforces
- Changing nature of employee relations and recognises the importance of the understanding labour market, organisation and workforce flexibility
- Essay (100%)