Module code: LM7504
The dissertation provides students with the opportunity to examine a topic of their choice that is relevant to the course. The dissertation should combine a literature review with empirical research and students will be allocated a supervisor who can advise them during the process. In designing, conduction and writing up the research, students will develop core social research and project management skills.
On completion students will be able to:
- Formulate a research problem and design a research study
- Identify and use appropriate research methods
- Report research results and present conclusions
- This module is studied by distance learning.
- Dissertation, 16,000-20,000 words (100%)