Module code: HA3041
A dissertation is an extended independent research project completed as part of an undergraduate degree. Like most subjects in the Arts and Humanities, we attach particular significance to the dissertation. This dissertation module provides an opportunity to write on a subject of your own choice. It also allows you to demonstrate the skills in research and independent learning that you have developed over the course of their degree. Through completing a dissertation, you will demonstrate high-level skills of managing your own research project and independent learning.
- 5 hours of lectures
- 10 hours of project supervision
- 3 hours of practical classes and workshops
- 432 hours of guided independent study
- Literature review, 1,500 words (20%)
- Dissertation, 10,000 words (80%)