Educational Leadership, Learning and Change
Module code: ED7586
In this module you will explore current ideas about educational leadership which can support you in developing leadership in your own educational context.
You will use online discussion boards and wikis to engage in a focused way with your peers and with academic staff. You will also be supported in developing your critical reading and literature reviewing skills.
- Pupil, professional, and organisational learning
- Learning how to learn
- Educational leadership
- Educational change in different organisational and cultural contexts
- 15 hours of seminars
- 3 hours of tutorials
- 282 hours of guided independent study
- Assignment 1, 1,000 words (20%)
- Assignment 2, 4,000-5,000 words (80%)