Module code: CO7207
Software engineering is a very dynamically developing discipline. There are new specification, modelling and programming languages, new tools and paradigms for development of software systems.
- UML for modelling of software systems
- Generative methods for code generation
- Aspect-oriented programming for compositional development of complex systems
- Model-driven development for software system development, e.g., OMG's Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) initiative.
- 150 hours of guided independent study
- Coursework (100%)