Research Methodology 1
Module code: CH7051
In this module, you'll gain experience in the techniques and skills that are important in order to carry out high-level chemical research, including planning, organisation and record keeping, literature searching, practical laboratory skills, data analysis, report writing, oral presentation and teamwork.
- Advanced experimental procedures.
- Purification and analysis of chemical products using a variety of methods.
- Effective time management
- Writing comprehensive scientific reports for a scientific audience.
- Assessment of safety issues.
- 126 hours of practical classes and workshops
- 74 hours of guided independent study
- Practical (80%)
- Exercises (20%)